Monday, March 22, 2010

Fun with Grace

Grace's Care Home has recently
been closed to the public due to the flu.
Tonight I was able to go visit and had a great time.
I bought her an electronic picture frame recently
and we watched the picture show together.
I have taken some pictures from facebook to
put on there for her.

There was one of Val that came up and she said
"One time Valerie and I were having a
good time talking together...then Sharon came
along and wouldn't let us talk...
Now I can't look at her - why couldn't
I talk to my little niece?"
That story was repeated a few times
while I was there...not sure when
this happened??
We also saw a vacation picture of Lori & Arnel.
She said "We just stay in Weyburn!"

Every time I go there, I ask if I can
hang up her picture frame I got her
at Christmas time.
It has pictures of Ernie, Deanna & Amanda.
She keeps it in her closet.
Every time she says "NO"
Today she told me it keeps her from
seeing the junk in her closet.
I told her I was going to ask EVERY time I come.

No comments: