Friday, March 26, 2010

23 Years


It was during my year in Grade 4 that I met
Bonnie in Alice Johnson's Sunday school class
at the Midale Baptist Church.

At that moment I fell in love and new she was the girl for me
and that I could stop searching for that life long mate, because
I new at that time I found her.

After many other Sunday school teachers and several years later
we finally started dating a year after our high school graduation.
It was the summer of 1985
The number one song on the radio that summer was
"Walk of Life" by Dire Straits.

Though not her favorite song
it still brings a smile to her face when she hears the first few seconds
of the instrumental opening.

23 years later March 27th
She still smiles when I play it for her

YOUR THE BEST BONNIE!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

- Bryan (& Eraina & Lucy)

Lorraine said...

Happy 23rd Anniversary!! Have a great day celebrating a great couple!

Yuriko said...

That is super sweet!
What a great story...
Love it!

Karin said...

Awh. Sweet. Happy Anniversary!