Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Special Care Home Visit (Grad Style)

 Grad Day got busy and we didn't make it for
a visit to the care home, so we made a trip on Monday
to see Mina, who was very grateful.

 Then we went to see Grace.
She was less grateful, especially when she
saw my camera.
She sent us on our way rather quickly!
We did have a good visit with Grace 
the other day though when she was out
in the common area.  Before we left
that day I said I'd bring her a chocolate bar next time
and she said I could bring two, and that
they didn't have to be bubbly ones.
So I brought her 2 bars, no Aero bar!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love all the Grad pictures. Kelsey looks beautiful. Fabulous dress & hair for both the grad night and the church dress. :)

Glad you at least made it into Grace's room! haha.