Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Grace update

I forgot to announce, almost 2 weeks ago,
that Inez came back from a visit with Grace
with some exciting (and shocking) news....
Grace had a bath, washed her hair AND
got her toe nails cut....this last one
will mean more to those of you who have seen
her toe nails lately!
I was very surprised to hear about
this productive day.  I think she will need
a big rest after all that!

Yesterday Terry & I went to visit her.
(She is always much happier when he joins me)
She visited happily and told us that
Becky had another baby boy.
When we asked her if she had seen Rae lately,
she said she had a visit from Rae,
but that you can't take anything he says seriously!

Before we left, she reminded us to bring her
some more chocolate bars.

Oh ya, Inez also told me that she
L-L-Liked!!!! the birthday card I had brought her.
She liked it!!!  I'm happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Grace update!!! This just made my day. So glad she cut her toenails--this is BIG news.

Lorraine said...

Such BIG news!!!! The whole bath happening is AMAZING! Did Inez have a part in that being done? Or did it come out of nowhere....? We are just rejoicing it is done for all concerned. Haha.

Terry and Bonnie said...

I think it just came out of no where....but I'm sure glad it happened while Inez was here so she could enjoy this huge event!