Sunday, March 4, 2012

Grace....

Oh Grace....
I stopped in yesterday to take
a few treats to Grace.
She was just laying on her bed
and I asked her why she doesn't ever
watch her TV anymore.
She said "I shot it"
I asked if her remote needed batteries and
she said "just leave it alone!!!" (although
I am not sure where she keeps the remote anyway).
I asked the nurse if she knew and she said she
would go in when Grace is gone for lunch to check...
so we shall see!
----------------------------------
She also told me her news....Anne Newton died.
She said "Anne died...her eyes are closed now"
Then she did her 'Grace laugh'.
----------------------------------
Grace usually has two calendars in her room,
so at the beginning of 2012, I took her
two cute calendars to replace the 2011 ones....
I put them up when she was gone for lunch,
which I thought would be best...
Yesterday I noticed that she had
replaced one of the new ones with her old one...
I asked her why and she said "July 2011 is better"
Well..........how can I argue with that!!!!
(not sure what she did with the 2012 one!)
----------------------------------

No comments: