Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 66th Grace

Today is Grace's birthday.
I took her a birthday balloon, card, chocolate bars and a cup with "Grace" on it. I also took her a Texas napkin that E&L had at the farm....She was suprisingly happy with all of it today.

A summary of our conversation:
1. She is tired and retired
2. She wishes she wouldn't have gone to the Baptist Church because when Don and Eunice sang, they would always cough and clear their throats first..........and why would she come all the way from Ethiopia just to cough!???
3. Allan Larson is pretty good
4. Me: "see you later alligator" Grace: "after a while crocodile"

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love it! I sent a card from here but maybe it hasn't arrived or maybe it has arrived and is in the suitcase on the hat shelf... or maybe in the third drawer down under the new towels we bought 4 years ago... Glad she had a good birthday!!

Thanks again for all you guys do!!

Terry and Bonnie said...

I asked her if she got any birthday cards but she wouldn't show me or tell me...It may well have arrived and is hidden in a safe place!

Elwood Larson said...

That is sooooo funny. I laughed out loud all through it.

Valerie Ackermann said...

Bonnie-I just found your blog so I'm reading it now ;)....just didn't want to stalk you without you knowing! ;)