Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Hi" is a precious word!

Recent visits with Grace have not been good.
We (Barb & I and kids) have gone
there to sing to
her a couple times and received the
greeting "GET OUT OF HERE!"
She usually won't open her eyes or say anything
when I go there.

But recently, her medication has been changed...
and I think it is making a difference.
I stopped there to drop something off this week,
thinking I'd only be there a minute to say 'hi'
with no response...
But she said "Hi, Bonnie" (in a very
cheerful manner) and we had
a good visit and some hearty laughs!

I am thankful that the psych doctor was
able to assess her and make these
changes!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh, hooray! So glad to hear that things are better. Again, thanks for all that you do.

Karin said...

So glad to hear she's doing better!