Wednesday, September 3, 2008

University of Phoenix



Tonight a tele-markerter called from the University of Phoenix wanting to know if I was still interested in their online degree program for business management? I assured him he had the wrong number and the wrong Terry Kerr. He went into more detail about my personal information so I told him I could not recall a time when I enquired with the University of Phoenix wanting to sign up for a degree program. With a chuckle and some embrassement he stated their file showed that I enquired back in June of 2000. Without missing a beat he assured me that their records showed I was hard to get ahold of and that they tried calling at least ten times in the last eight years. I assured him that my medical practise was now a thriving success, as I must have been out studying during those ten times they tried calling in the last eight years.

No comments: